Canon PIXMA MX492 comes equipped with helpful features like Quiet Mode for quieter printing, allows you to print anytime without disturbing others. It also comes with a time-saving feature; fully-integrated duplex auto document feeder which holds up to twenty sheets of paper, making it easy to repeat, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time.
With a 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi high resolution, you’ll produce incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and pictures. The auto-scan function can automatically recognize the sort of original first then scan and reserve it with the acceptable settings. Another great feature of the Pixma MX492 is My Image Garden software. This software helping you organize and edit your favorite photos before printing.
First: Install your Canon MX492 Printer
- You must check the printer box, is it sealed properly, that is, before unpacking the printer.
- Open the box and verify that, the printer components are provided in it. Carefully, take them out one by one.
- After that, open up the protective covering from the printing device (printer).
- Now, you have to set up the power connection between the printer and electrical socket with the help of an electrical cable.
- After that, you need to turn on the printer and then you can set all the choices that you want in the operator panel.
- Load A4 paper in the paper tray.
- Install the ink cartridges in the particular slot. Then you can print the alignment sheet for completing the installation process.
Second: Canon MX492 printer wireless setup
- Go to the function panel of your printer, click on the Setup button.
- Choose the Wireless LAN Setup option by using the arrow buttons and press the OK button.
- Now, download the latest updated version of the Canon Pixma MX492 printer driver for your computer or laptop.
- In your printer motive force Set the connection approach as a Wireless LAN connection.
- Activate the Connect Via Wireless Router radio button (recommended).
- Perform the screen instructions and complete the Canon Pixma MX492 printer wireless connection.
Third: Connect Canon MX492 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Control and make sure it’s a vibrant network connection in your router.
- Ensure that the Canon PIXMA MX492 configuration printer is enabled.
- Press the Setup button on the computer panel of the printer.
- Tap on the Wireless LAN Setup by utilizing the directional arrows.
- Next, click on the OK option. Now the printer is looking for your router’s culture.
- Press and hold your router’s WPS button. Tap the WPS button on your router and connect successfully.
- Press OK on the control panel of the printer.
Hopefully, you have learned the complete Canon PIXMA MX492 method from the above lines.