The Canon MX922 Wireless setup procedure gives a very easy means to utilize the printer to the various other devices such as laptops and mobile phones. The Canon PIXMA MX922 printer can be kept in any place which is near to a power outlet. It does not call for any physical wires except the power cable once the wireless setup procedure is successfully done.
Canon MX922 Printer Wireless Setup to the Network using WPS
- First of all, it needs to be ensured by you that your network router or the access point supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). It allows individuals to connect their gadgets to a protected network connection.
- You need not need your SSID name and password for setting up the router using WPS. A WPS symbol should be located on your cordless router that suggests it sustains the connection.
- Now, turn on the Canon MX922 printer> Tap the Menu button that is present on the touch panel of the printer body.
- Take advantage of the navigation keys to choose the WLAN Setup option.
- Next, select OKAY. The Canon PIXMA MX922 printer looks for all the access factors.
- If a compatible WPS network router is detected, then the next screen will ask you to do the next action for the Canon MX922 wireless setup.
- Now press the WPS switch of the router and held if for a minimum of five seconds. Afterward, navigate to your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and then press OK on the touch screen.
- After that, if you obtain the Access Point connected screen on the printer display, click on OK to get your printer connected with the WiFi network.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Wireless Setup [Standard Connection Method]
Open the computer disc insertion tray and load the CD that comes with the Canon MX922 printer. Alternatively, you can download the printer software from this page to get it in your device. Once downloaded, install it following the procedure mentioned below.
- After you insert the printer installation CD on the computer or Run the downloaded file, an intial dialog box will get open, click on Next to set up the printer.
- After that, click on Next. Once you stuck with the Connectivity type window, select the connection type to Wireless.
- Now, ensure that the printer is turned on (The Power indicator of the printer should be glowing)> Next.
- On the computer, go to the Connection to the network option and select Wireless Setup.
- Next, when the Connection via Canon MX922 wireless setup screen pop-ups, put your finger on the Wi-Fi button and press it. Held the WiFi button until you notice that the Alarm light starts flickering. After the two times of flashes release the Wi-Fi button.
- On the printer, if you see that the WiFi lamp flashes blue and the Power lamp is glowing then in the next step you have to select your region> hit on Next.
- Afterward, confirm your residence place> Next.
- Now, select all the software and tools which you want to include for the printer and accept the license agreement. Click on Yes> Next.
- After ensuring the Canon printer name and the wireless network name from the next screen, click on Complete to end the process.
- Inspect if the Mac Desktop Computer has an outside disc drive for loading the installer CD.
- If the disc drive is not available, you can download and install the software directly from this internet site.
- A display will certainly appear on your Mac computer, input the correct password detail to allow the assistant device to be installed.
- Click on the Install Helper alternative and then hit on the Next button.
- A screen will certainly be shown advising you to choose between USB or Wireless. Select the Wireless Connection option.
- Now switch on the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer to do the setup process.
- Select Next> Click on Connect to the network and set the connection type to the wireless connection.
- Next, hold the Wi-Fi button on your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer after you notice the cableless setup dialog box opens.
- Held the Wireless button until the WiFi indicator starts flashing for two times. Once the printer is connected to the network successfully, you will see that the Power lamp of the printer remains steady whereas the WiFi lamp flickers quickly.
- Click on the Next button and enter the following details followed by the Next button after each choice: region and residence.
- Lastly, select the choice Canon IJ Network driver version and then hit Add> Complete. By following all these steps the users can complete Canon mx922 wireless setup mac properly.