Canon MX922 How to Scan from Windows
- The foremost task is to install the printer drivers on Windows. Then, connect the Canon MX922 printer to the computer and confirm none of the devices are turned off
- After that from the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer, tap the Scan button.
- Next, choose the computer device in which the scanned files get stored. Using the navigation keys on the printer select the PC option> Tap OK to continue.
- If you like to change the settings of the scanning object, then tap the right Function button for it.
- Now, place the original file on the platen glass of the scanner. In addition, you can utilize the ADF option for scanning many pages. Select your choice of which type of document you want, either tab the Color button for color printing or the Black button for black and white printing.
- Lastly, select the Scan option to begin the scanning task. Once it over, the scanned document will get stored on the Windows computer.
Canon MX922 How to Scan from Mac
- Firstly, make sure that you have already installed the Canon PIXMA M922 printer software on your Mac device. If not, then do that with the help from this site.
- Now, confirm that the printer is connected with your Mac computer.
- After that, tap the Scan button from the printer panel and then select your Mac device.
- Next, by the use of the arrow buttons navigate to the destination system> press OK.
- In the next step, modify your scan document type and then choose OK.
- Place your copy of the document on the document feeder slot of the scanner and then start the scanning task. Choose the proper button Black/ Color according to which you will get the output result.
- Now, the scanning process is executed, once finished you will get the document on the Mac PC.
How to Scan on Canon MX922 Printer [Steps]
The steps of Canon MX922 How to Scan must be known to the users-
- At first, check whether your Canon MX922 printer comes with the scanning technology.
- Then, connect the printing machine with your computer (Windows/ Mac).
- After that, check the Printer as well as the computer. Both devices need to be turned on.
- Now, pull up the scanner lid to access the scanner bed. Here, you need to place the document that you want to print. The guide mark is present on the glass bottom to indicate how to place the document on it.
- To print multiple documents you can utilize the ADF function (if present).
Scan document on Windows
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and then in the search bar enter scan and fax.
- From the searched result, select Windows Fax and Scan app.
- Now you will get the Windows Fax and Scan window open, select the choice “New Scan” from the upper menu panel.
- After that, check if your Canon MX922 printer is shown under the available list or else click on Change to add your printer.
- Select the Canon MX922 setup printer. Next, expand the Profile list by clicking on the down-faced arrow beside it.
- After that from the list, choose the document type that you identify to scan.
- You can select either the Color format or the Black & White format from the next window.
- Also, select the file type you desired to use for keeping the scanned file.
- Choose the Preview button to see the format prior to scanning. Now, click on Scan to do the task.
- Once completed you can find the scanned object in the File Explorer on Windows.
Scan document on Mac
- From the Mac window, click on the Apple logo and then select the System Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the Printer & Scanner item from the available options.
- After that, choose the Canon MX922 printer that is located on the top left side of the Mac screen.
- Then, click on the Scan tab and open the Open Scanner window, select Show Details.
- Now, choose the document format as well as the file type. Select the type you want to get, click on either Color option or Black & White.
- Click on Save to keep your chosen format of the document and do not forget to open the software from this site for your Canon MX922 printer.
- To continue with confirm that the PC is connected with your printer.
- Locate the Setup button on the Canon mx922 Scanner menu panel, press it and afterward select your Mac computer name from the list.
- Select the sort of document that is to be scanned and afterward select the OKAY alternative.
- Now, select your option of scanning the document, select the Color button or the Black button.
- Hopefully, now the scanning job is in progress.
- When the scanning process is completed, the documents will certainly get saved on the Mac device.
- Make certain you take the picture or text of the ADF port or platen glass.
- Select the suitable folder to which you intend to save the scanned picture.
- Based on the kind of documents, alter the positioning and resolution if needed. Begin the scanning feature by striking the Scan option.