If you want to keep your Canon PIXMA MX920 printer in good condition or fix its problems, you ought to maintain your printer driver as much as date. Attempt the adhering to tips! They’ll aid you to upgrade your printer using the useful procedures.
There are 2 choices to upgrade your Canon PIXMA MX920 printer driver:
Alternative 1: Update your driver with Device Manager
You can use the Device Manager to upgrade your Canon printer software. Right here’s how to do it:
1) Press the Windows logo design key and also R on your keyboard to invoke the Run box.
2) Kind “devmgmt.msc”, then press Enter on your keyboard.
3) Dual click on the Printers option. Right-click Canon MX920 collection Printer, after that click Update motorist.
4) Click “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
5) Await your system to upgrade the driver for you.
Alternative 2: Update your Canon MX920 Driver by manual
To upgrade your Canon PIXMA MX920 printer software by the manual method:
1) Go to the Canon authorities web site and search “mx920”.
2) Go to your printer driver’s official download page, then download the right as well as the newest driver to your computer.
[Download the vehicle driver that appropriates for your variation of the Windows system. You need to understand what system is running on your computer– whether it’s Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit version, etc.]
3) Open up the downloaded and install documents and comply with the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer system.