How to Solve the Canon Support Code 4102?
Printing a photo on the 8.5×11 glossy paper gives the user a wonderful experience. But it will get salted if the Canon support code 4102 arises. Error 4102 happens if the paper size used in the process is not get matched with the media type. This error code can be solved very easily by the application of the proper steps. From the below lines you can learn effective solutions to fix the error.
How the Canon Support Code 4102 can be Solved?
Canon printer error 4102 can be solved very easily with the applications of the below steps.
Solution 1: Make the Proper Media Type or Paper Size Setting
Proceed with the below steps to get the Canon error 4102 solved.
- First of all, you need to cancel the current printing process. For it, press and hold the ON/Resume button of the printer.
- Next, set the correct media type and the paper size to solve the issue.
- Once, you have done, try to print the photo again. Hopefully, you will not face the problem further.
Media Type and the Paper Size Setting Description:
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II: 4”x6” 10cm x 15 cm or 5”x7” 13cm x 18 cm for Windows. And for Mac, the dimensions will be 4×6 or 5×7.
- Glossy Photo Paper: 4”x6” 10cm x 15 cm for Windows. And for Mac, the dimensions will be 4×6.
- Envelope: Envelope Com 10 for Windows and for Mac the dimension will be Envelope DL.
Solution 2: Run Windows Update Manually
If the above solution did not work then you can run the Windows Update manually, which can also resolve the matter. The steps that you need to follow to update Windows are as below:
At first, open the Administrator account of the computer and then tap the Windows button. Next, click on the ll programs option. Further, navigate to Accessories and then select the System Tools option. After that, click on System Restore.
To continue, click on Restore my computer to an earlier time and then select Next. Now, from the available options select the most current system restores point and click on Next.
Click on the Next button to the confirmation window. The computer will go through a system restart. Once the computer turns back to your chosen point the problem will be fixed.
All these are effective solutions to fix the Canon support code 4102. You can contact our Canon Customer Support Number to get help from the expert’s team.