Canon printers are the most common printers by today’s market. These are the long-lasting and most reliable printers. While using a printer, we can encounter various problems, some of which are indicated to the users in the forms of the error codes. It is obvious that the error codes must be correctly identified for the better functioning of the device.
The manuals and instruction CDs can also help the user to solve a few common problems. One of such errors is Canon support code 306.
Canon printer error code 306 stems from miscommunication between the PC and the printer. If your PC is unable to communicate properly with the printer, these errors occur. You can successfully pass the printing command to your printer by setting up a proper connection. Many users also have error code 10.6.2 on Canon Printer when the communication problem occurs.
Methods to Solve Canon Error Code 306 Efficiently
An error in communication is a common issue on the printer devices. Nothing is to be freaked out, you can render this Canon Printer error code 306 vanish with easy and feasible solutions. Just read the instructions out or make a quick call to our Canon Customer Support Number if you encounter such an error.
Solution 1: Reset the Canon Printer
The steps to allow to reset the Canon printer are as follows:
- Click on the Apple icon and then select System Preferences from the available menu.
- After that, navigate to the Printers section.
- Locate the Canon printer under the available printers list. Right-click on it and then select the Reset the System Printer option.
- Wait, until the process gets over.
- Restart the printer as well as the Mac device before trying a printing job.
If after trying the above steps the Canon support code 306 still exists, then proceed with the further solution.
Solution 2: Make the Canon Printer as the Default Printer
The steps are quite easy to perform this solution. Try the steps below:
- Click on the Apple icon from the mac home screen.
- After that, select the System Preferences option.
- Now, click on Printer and Fax.
- Further, check if the device is locked via padlock or not. If, then enter the password to unlock.
- Next, click on the minus icon to remove the printer from Mac.
- Restart your mac and the computer.
- Again navigate to the Printer and Fax window and this time click on the Add icon and join the printer to the device.
- After adding the Canon printer back now proceed to set it as the default printer.
If you can’t get rid of Canon support code 306 error or any other Canon printer error, we’re here to help you out. Call to our Canon Customer Support Number, we will provide complete instructions 24 * 7. Whichever time you call the technical team, we’re willing to help you.