Canon P07 error occurs on different printer models. Most of the time, the MP258 and MP280 printer holders are facing the problem. Error P07 will be displayed on the LCD panel if ink disposal is full. If you are facing this error and want to solve the matter as soon as possible, then you can proceed further to the instructions of this article. From here, you can learn the most effective solutions. So, check out the solutions beforehand you try them.
Steps to Solve the Canon Printer Error Code P07 Efficiently
Try the solutions below to fix the Canon printer error P07:
Solution 1: Unplug and then Plug-In Back the Power Cord of the Printer
The first method that you need to proceed with to fix Canon P07 error is, unplug and then plug-in back the power cord of the printer. Follow the steps below:
- First, press the Power button of the printer to turn the machine Off.
- After that, detach the printer from the power source.
- Next, unplug the cables of the printer and wait for a few seconds until the device temperature drops down to normal.
- Plug-in the cables and then restart the printer.
- Now, run the printer to check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Ink Cartridges
Reinstalling the ink cartridges of the printer will be one of the effective solutions to fix the Canon error P07. It is better to clean the printer components using a blower and a soft cloth to dust-free the printer. Reinstall the ink cartridges properly and then check if the issue gets resolved or not.
After trying both the above solutions if the Canon P07 error arises, then you can contact us on our Canon Customer Support Number to know the more ways of how to solve the Canon errors.