How to Solve Canon Support Code 1007? Effective Workarounds
Canon printer is one of the most popular printing devices on the market that thousands of users around the world are using. Nevertheless, the technical issues are excluded, Canon support code 1007 is one of those. It occurs if there is no paper installed in the cassette 1 of the printer. Another cause is incorrect paper loading in the cassette 1. However, the error can be solved very easily with the help of the proper applications of the method. You can read further to know them.
Workarounds to Fix the Canon Support Code 1007
Here, below are the steps of one of the effective workarounds to solve the Canon printer error code 1007. You can try it.
- First of all, disable the “Detect Paper Setting Mismatch” option. This is to stop the error message displaying repeatedly.
- Go to the HOME screen and then press down the SETUP button.
- After that, proceed with the DEVICE SETTINGS option.
- Click on CASSETTE settings.
- Tap on the DETECT PAPER SETTING MISMATCH option and then select NO.
- Further, press and hold the HOME button to complete the process.
Professionals are always available to help you to fix the Canon errors. So, if after trying the workarounds the Canon support code 1007 exists, then call us on our Canon Customer Support Number to get further support.