Normally the Canon printer support code B200 means the death of the print head! Seek some of the easy fixes before you go to dump the printer or buy a new one.
Canon is the leading and well-known manufacturer that supplied a wide range of printers to domestic and business users. However, for their easy troubleshooting, Canon Printers were known worldwide. Yet, according to our Canon technical support professionals ‘ recent research, multiple users are faced with the error while operating.
Why the Canon Printer Support Code B200 Happens?
One of the most common errors found by users in the Canon Printers is the Canon Printer Error Code B200. Well, this kind of error code may occur for a variety of reasons, including print head issues.
- If the printhead voltage or temperature is not regular
- The printhead might become faulty.
- Cartridges issue
- Power connection issue, logic board, etc
You can get Canon mg5220 B200 error all of a sudden when working with the Canon printers. This error code is very popular in most new Canon models. Including the MG5220 printer, MP6320, MP870, etc., users can also face the error.
Solutions to Exclude Canon Printer Support Code B200
Try the solutions one-by-one as listed below to fix the Canon error B200 efficiently.
Solution 1: Detach and then Re-Attach the Printer to the Power Source and with Other Devices
Any loose wire connection of the printer is one of the causes responsible for the error code B200 on the printers. So, the first solution that is better to proceed with is, detach and then re-attach the Canon printer to the power outlet and with other devices. The steps to follow to do this solution is very simple and are explained below:
- First, turn off the printer by tapping down the printer’s Power button.
- After that, unplug the cables of the printer, that is after turning off the power supply.
- Wait, till the time the printer temperate comes to the normal temperature.
- Re-attach the cables to the appropriate ports and turn on the power supply for both the devices.
- Turn on the printer and then retry to print a document to check if the problem gets resolved or not.
Solution 2: Utilize the Maintenance tab
The steps of Solution 2 are as follows:
If you have installed the printer software recently and it is the updated one then proceed with the below steps. Or else, go for the printer driver update first and then try the below steps:
- First of all, press the Windows button to activate the search bar.
- In the search bar type control and then from the search result select the Control Panel option.
- Go to Hardware and Sound and then on Devices and Printers.
- From the next window right-click on the Canon printer and select the Properties option.
- Now, navigate to the Maintenance tab and select Deep Cleaning.
- Further, proceed to run a nozzle check to end this solution method.
Hopefully, it will work in your case.
Solution 3: Clean the Print Head and the Other Components
Heavy dust on the printer components results in very serious issues, Canon printer error code b200 is one of them. If this is the case, then to solve the matter you need to do apply a professional process. It is better to left this method to a professional. The steps to do this solution are as follows:
At first, turn on the printer to uninstall the ink cartridges. Once the printer is on, open the access door of the ink cartridges and wait until the carriage travels to a user-accessible location. Uninstall the ink cartridges and then detach the print head of the printer. Wipe all the accessible components carefully, without damaging any. Use an alcohol solution to remove the ink marks from the printer print head. Next, assemble the printer back and attach it to the power supply.
Try to print a document and then check if the printer starts working or not. If no parts of the printer get defected then hopefully, this method will works.
After trying all the above solutions if the Canon printer support code B200 is not get solved then you can contact us via Canon Customer Support Number to get the professional support.