How to Solve Canon b203 Error? A Quick Guide
Canon b203 error appears mostly when Windows registry entry faults or an issue occurs in the records of the Operating System. To fix the matter, a few methods are very effective. You can go through the below lines to know them.
Effective Workarounds to Fix Canon Printer Error Code b203
Resolving an error is not an easy task until the procedures are known to the users. Here, we have put a few solutions, which are effective to fix the printer software issues. So, you can try them all.
Fix 1: Check the Ink Cartridges of the Printer
Though the Canon b203 error mainly occurs due to the Windows registry issue, the first point to check if the printer cartridges are properly installed or not. Check the ink cartridges indicators, if any indicator shows red then open the cartridge cover and reinstall the ink cartridges.
During reinstalling the ink cartridges, if you find any damage ink cartridge then change that with a working one to solve the glitch. Hopefully, this method will work for you in solving the matter or else proceed with the further solution.
Fix 2: Uninstall and then Reinstall the Printer Software After a Virus Scan
A quick scan after downloading a free Scan Software is an option to solve Canon b203 error. However, as the selection of software is a very difficult task, so uninstall and then reinstall the printer software after a virus scan is a better option. Go through the steps below.
- First of all, scan your PC using a strong antivirus software.
- After that, navigate to the Device Manager.
- Under Device Manager navigate to the Printers section and then expand the list.
- Next, right-click on the installed printer driver and select the Uninstall option from the list.
- Click on OK to confirm the printer software uninstallation.
- Now, Shut down your PC.
- Further, unplug and plug-in the printer to the computer.
- Lastly, restart your computer and then check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 3: Wipe the Printer Components
Dust on the printer components is another reason that returns the printer errors. So, after trying both the above fixes, if still, the Canon b203 error exists, then now wipe the printer components to resolve the matter.
Note: Open the printer components always after detaching the machine from the Power source.