Guide to Solve the Canon mg3022 Offline Error
Canon is a high-lighted name in terms of the printer and the co-related gadgets. If the Canon mg3022 offline error occurs, then to solve the matter a few effective solutions are available. To know them you can proceed further. Here, you will learn the solutions along with the steps.
First, know the causes of the offline error on the Canon printer. A simple misconfiguration of the printer is responsible for the error message. Mostly, after a system update, the users are facing the error. If you want to learn how to fix the Windows 10 Printers offline error, then reading this article will also get you a positive result to solve the matter.
How to Deal with the Canon mg3022 Printer Offline Error Windows 10?
Printer PIXMA Offline status error is a very common problem that is faced by almost every user. If you are a new visitor of this error or an older user of Canon printer, then check out the below lines, to learn the effective solutions of the error.
Solution 1: Restart the Print Spooler Service
Restarting the Print Spooler service is one of the useful ways to fix the Canon mg3022 offline status error. The steps to allow you to perform this solution is very simple, you can learn it from the below lines. So, carefully check out the lines first and then try the steps.
- First of all, activate the Windows search bar. Tap down the Windows button for it.
- After that, in the search bar type services and hit on the Services option from the searched results.
- Now, locate the Print Spooler option under the Services window and right-click on it.
- Next, choose the Restart item under the menu.
- Further, right-click on the Print Spooler option under the Services window and then select on the Properties option.
- Navigate to the Startup type field and set it as Automatic, if it was not already.
- Click on Apply and then on OK to save the changes.
- Lastly, restart the computer along with the printer.
- Now, when both the devices turned on check whether the issue gets solved or not. Most of the users get a positive result using this solution.
Solution 2: Disable Use Printer Offline
A few of the times due to the technical issues the Use Printer Offline option gets active and thus returns the Printer Offline issue to the users. If this is the case or not, checking is the must. The steps for it, are as follows:
- At first, press the Windows button and the letter R altogether to open the Run bar.
- Next, in the Run bar type control and then hit on the OK button.
- After that, if the “View by” option of the Control Panel is set as “Category”, then click on the View devices and printers option, that you will get under the Hardware and Sound section.
- Under the Printers and Faxes section right-click on the Canon mg3022 printer and then click on See what’s printing.
- Next, under the Printer tab ensure the checkbox beside “Use Printer Offline” is not active.
- Again under Printer, click on Cancel All Documents.
- Restart both the devices connected with the printer along with the printer, and then check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
Solution 3: Reinstall the Canon Software
After trying all the above solutions, if still, the Printer Offline issue exists then proceed to reinstall the printer driver on your PC. There is a chance that this solution will affect your case to fix the error. The steps are as follows:
- Press the Windows button to activate the search bar and then in the field type run.
- Next, click on the Run option from the searched result.
- In the Run bar type devmgmt.msc and then press the Enter button. This will opens the Device Manager on the computer screen.
- Navigate to the Print Queues option, under this you will get the Canon printer driver.
- Right-click on the Canon printer driver and then select the Uninstall option. Click on OK to confirm.
- Further, open a browser on your PC and using the browser open the Canon Official site.
- Get the printer driver according to the model you are using and then download that.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
- After reinstalling the printer driver restart both the devices and then check the printer condition. Hopefully, after the devices restart the problem will not there anymore.
That’s all are the effective solutions to resolve the Canon mg3022 offline error.