Canon MX492 Wireless Setup: Complete Procedure
Canon is a well-known printer manufacturer in the world. To set up the Canon MX492 printer at your home or office make sure some arrangements are already made.
The arrangements are: The WiFi device and the computer is installed near to the decided printer installation location. Also, a free Power outlet is there. It is always recommended to connect the printer directly to the Power outlet so that no current fluctuation issue arises.
After confirming the above-said arrangements now you can proceed further to complete the Canon MX492 wireless setup process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Complete the Canon Wireless Printer MX492 Setup
Go through the following steps:
- Take out the printer from the box, and then install it near the computer and the WiFi device.
- After that, active the current supply for both the devices (Computer, Printer, and Router).
- Tap the Power button of your computer and the Printer, and wait until both the devices get stable.
- Now, Press the Setup button and then navigate to the Network Setup option using the arrow keys of the printer. Tap on the OK button to proceed further.
- Next, select the Wireless option. Wait until the nearby network connections are loaded on the printer’s control panel.
- From the available network list, select your connection and then enter the password.
- Click on OK.
That’s all, now you can see that the printer is connected to your WiFi network.
Further, you need to connect the printer to the computer. For that, insert the printer installation CD on your computer disk. Then, you will see that a window gets pop-up. Follow the displaying instructions to end the process.
Alternatively, you need to download the printer driver from the Canon official website to complete the Canon MX492 wireless setup process.