The setup program shipped with the Canon PIXMA MX410 automates the wireless network configuration after joining the device with your PC. However, if you are not getting the setup wizard window on the screen, you can use the Canon IJ Network Tool. This is to link the printer to a Wi-Fi hot-spot.
Canon mx410 wireless setup process is very simple to run, but before the process, you can check out the features that are coming with the Canon mx410 wireless printer.
Features of the Canon mx410 Wireless Printer:
The MX410 printer begins with built-in Wi-Fi that helps you to conveniently print and scan from any room in your house, while you can quickly scan and send faxes or originals from the built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder to perform a lot of other tasks.
Furthermore, Super G3 High-speed Fax also ensures efficient interaction and, thanks to Double Gamut Processing Technology, you can preserve the original credibility with every copy.
You can even take full advantage of security features like password-protected PDFs to create and distribute the most confidential files.
For added flexibility, the Canon MX410 also offers compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices with Wi-Fi printing technology and image printing.
Enjoy the ability to print without using a computer, by setting your number on the LCD Full Dot Matrix, this can be done via PictBridge and optional Bluetooth.
Simple Way to Perform Canon mx410 Wireless Setup
Go with the steps below to perform the Canon mx410 wireless setup process:
- Click the “Network Connection” icon in the notification area, first. After that, pick the network name from the searched result and click the “Connect” button.
- Right-click on the network from the menu and then select View Connection Properties. Further, choose “Show Characters”.
- Next enter the correct details of the followings: Security Type, Encryption Type and Network Security Key and press “Cancel”.
- Connect one end of the data cable at the rare port of the router and attach the other end to the printer.
- Click “Windows-Q”, enter the “IJ Network Tool” search bar, then pick from the results “IJ Network Tool”.
- Turn on the printer first, to include the device in the Canon IJ Network Tool, and then click on “Update”.
- Click the button “PIXMA MX410” and press Configuration. Select the tab “Wireless LAN” and then enter the name of the access point.
- Click “Search” and then wait for a moment. Next, select the appropriate network from the results, then click “Set.”
- From the “Encryption Method” drop-down menu, pick the appropriate security protocol — WEP, WPA or WPA2.
- Tap Configuration and follow the steps on the monitor to configure your security key. The steps are different based on the encryption technique chosen.
- Select “Get IP Address Automatically” and then press “OK” to complete the setup.
- Insert a paper into the printer tray and press “Select” to go to the control panel’s System Settings.
- Use the directional pad to pick “LAN Settings” from the options, then press the “OK” button.
- With the help of the arrow buttons, navigate to “Print LAN Information” and press “OK” to print a copy of your network settings.
That’s all regarding the Canon mx410 wireless setup process.